Sunday, March 8, 2009

television music



Last week's episode of CSI was an interesting and unique taking on storytelling...and a pretty good one. As the episode came to a close a song came on that definitely piqued the interest of my ears and after about 3 seconds I realized it was likely a Taylor Swift song...as she starred in the episode. I also figured there was a good chance it was a remix of one of her songs as it had a definite tone and styling that I wouldn't expect from her...turns out I was right but more importantly u can listen to the song on the video above and if u want to buy it, hit up iTunes. [I'm ashamed to be spreading the word about iTunes but I haven't seen the song on Amazon and am not about to tell u to go download it "illegally" off a file-sharing network. Enjoy!

No comments: