I wonder on a pretty daily basis where my urge, desire, need to blog has gone...because it sure feels lost. *sigh*. To me it seems like an indicator...of something less than positive. I find myself dwelling ins useless and fruitless activities...spending my time in non-beneficial ways at times.
Obviously I've done a lot of positive stuff as well, like spending time with family and friends here in LA more than I normally do. Yet I also end up just wasting some of my spare and precious time...not even doing nothing [sometimes u just need to do nothing, it's necessary and positive on occasion] but rather being either counter-productive or just wasteful with my time.
Being an adult is weird and difficult...a constant level of responsibility is a bit tiring and exhausting. It takes more than its fair share of adjusting. Alas...we do all have to grow up...but I hope to maintain my inner child at the same time. But I do need to manage time and just everything generally better I guess...fun. Uggggghhhhhh
Well...I should do some work, a little cleaning...and so on. Busy week ahead of me and I'm really looking forward to the weekend...hopefully the week will go by quickly.
No comments:
Post a Comment