Looking back on 2008, what stands out the most to me are times with family and friends...it was a year filled with a lot of great times with people I love dearly. These days I have my fair share of complaints about life and there are things that need changing, but in the end when I look back I'm left with memories of many a good time. It's a nice feeling to know that it's the good that stands out above anything negative. I see ways that relationships have developed and some ways in which I've grown individually...tho I also have spent some time as the year comes to a close thinking about areas for improvement.
Before moving on to 2009 I'd like to stop and thank all of u who made 2008 so much fun...i'm thankful for the continued friendships as well as the ones that really began to develop in this past year. I'm nothing without the people in my life [at least that's the way i feel about life]...so thank u for being a part of it and a part of this past year.
**********
Looking forward, I hope 2009 continues to bring about change and good things as this part year did. The start of a new year provides a time and an excuse to renew attempts at betterment from before as well as a chance to refresh and start on projects new. Changes are definitely necessary and I hope to make the necessary ones, the ones that will help me grow and develop. With that in mind...some goals for myself:
- spend more time with the people who matter most and doing things i'm passionate about
- write more [here, on the music blog, in my journal]
- create a better balance to my life
**********
Anyway, enough about yours truly...thanks again to all those who were a part of 2008 and i wish u all nothing but the best for the year ahead!
No comments:
Post a Comment