- If a girl can't dance, it's a deal breaker.
- Prince vs. Michael Jackson - if you say Prince, I will forever hold it against you.
- I take personal offense to a guy cutting his hamburger in half.
- Altho I love dancing [which most ppl already know], I would rather DJ on most occasions.
- I strongly and diametrically oppose a college football playoff.
- I collect artwork from my friends [if u're an artist of any sort, please hook me up].
- My shopping addictions: shoes and watches.
- I'm ambidextrous.
- I get really into Christmas.
- As a child I refused to eat fruits and vegetables. While I do eat some now, I wish I really liked them.
- This clip brings endless joy to my life.
- I own a collection of awesomely bad dance movies.
- I thoroughly enjoy intentionally misspelling things; there are good reasons to not do things as some might say they should be done.
- fotography is my first passion, over music and dancing.
- One year, when I was a kid, I got hit by a moped in Greece. It made my arm hurt.
- Its' the people in life [esp. family and close friends] that make it what it is and that's why they're so important.
- I find nothing wrong with eating McDonald's.
- I've been known as "the Bootleg Queen."
- I tend to dance on BART platforms.
- I think I watch TV and movies to simply escape from my own thoughts and just be.
- I really enjoy going to grocery stores late at nite.
- I often have private dance parties in my apartment.
- I love driving and will happily be the guy to drive my friends around when we all go out.
- Bacon is the greatest food ever.
- There's no such thing as too far, at least not with the right people. And those are my favorite people.
Sunday, July 12, 2009
25 [reworked] things
There are innumerable stupid things that I believe or believe in, probably for no good reason. Often I find I have no explanation for these beliefs or that any explanation I may offer sounds ridiculous, nonsensical, or lacks any persuasiveness. Yet these "beliefs" [or simply statements] kinda define who I am as a person. Below is a list of 25 of these beliefs and statements, as well as just some random facts about me.*
No comments:
Post a Comment