Rules:
The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about himself or herself. At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
Ten years ago:
I was in my junior year of high school...being a foolish kid, acting stoopid and just being a 16 year old. I was enjoying my time as a junior, spending time with friends, developing some of my closest friendships that have lasted to this day. It was also around the time I first felt what I thought were really serious feelings for a girl. And while it may not have been all I thought it to be at the time (everything of the time), it was a defining period which I learned and grew from.
Five things on today's "to do" list:
- write a review of the new Lyrics Born album, Everywhere at Once on my music blog.
- write this blog entry
- buy some new shoes for the kanYe West concert [and just in general]
- check my funds for buying shoes
- take out the trash
Things I'd do if I was a Billionaire:
- pay off my debts, my parents' debts, my brother's debts, and the debts of those i love
- invest in an intelligent manner such that i could live comfortably off of the dividends
- buy a mini cooper and another car
- buy a sweet place to live in the City
- donate money to good causes
- continue to work, but at something i truly love and would want to do with money not a concern
- open up a club with Peter
Three Bad Habits:
- continuing to eat even after i'm full, just cuz it tastes good
- having an addictive personality when it comes to things like people, music, and video games [thankfully not booze or drugs tho]
- being bad about cleaning the kitchen
Five places I've lived:
- Hartford, Connecticut
- Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Los Angeles, California
- San Francisco, California
- Glendale, California
Five jobs I've had:
- DJ
- "attorney at law"
- working the booth at Cottage Inn during Art Fair
- Urban Outfitters during Art Fair
- UCLA Concessions
Five People I'm Tagging:
Peter, Lisa, Sperry, Jospeh, and Swiyyah
No comments:
Post a Comment