Wednesday, July 2, 2008

let the rhythm move u...


Where the Hell is Matt? (2008) from Matthew Harding on Vimeo.

I stole this from my brother's blog after seeing it this evening at work. It definitely brought joy to my day and I hope it does the same for u too. Dancing is a passion of mine, be it in the club or on the streets of downtown Ann Arbor back in the day or just a private dance party at home late at nite. It's fun, it's the best form of being active, and it just brings happiness to my life. Much like music, dancing can bring people together...as this video demonstrates.

The thing about dancing is that it really doesn't matter if u are any good at it, as long as u rock out in your own way and with a passion and love for dancing. Everyone has his or her own unique style and that's part of what makes dancing so awesome. My friends have come up with a bit of a game where, when we're out gettin' our dance on, we each do impersonations of each others' dances. We all definitely have signature moves and it's fun to see someone else's take on u, as well as attempt to emulate the awesomeness [or awkwardness] of another.

Dance on Matthew Harding, tho I have no idea who u are, I admire your dance moves and inspirational travels.

also, as it relates to music in the sense that u can't dance without tunes, this post will appear on the music blog too.

No comments: