Monday, June 23, 2008

there and back again.

I am definitely exhausted at this point...still recovering from the epic crawl that was last nite. As always, an amazing time had in the City that continues to feel like home...that continues to be home...and likely always will be home. Traveling can definitely be disorienting and it's nice to "travel" to a place that is so familiar...the weekend recap...
  • company on the trip up
  • the ridiculous warmth of Friday nite
  • "It'll only take 5 minutes to get in."
  • Los' look of disgust when i told him Sam just got out of work
  • Sam: do they have food there?
  • Kings - even if i clowned on it beforehand
  • Los and his tamale
  • taking in some soccer
  • kicking it around and the crazy wind
  • Los: "We're all wearing our shirts."
  • dinner at Nick's
  • Los' shirt decision
  • Los: "Your brother's a stud."
  • 5 hour energy
  • the ridiculous pub crawl that made it's way across the City and lasted all nite long [Tunnel Top to The irish Bank to the Savoy to Northstar to Bamboo Hut to Dragon Bar]
  • Al wanting to get into with the cops and Phil tripping off the curb [thus preventing him from throwing a punch]
  • going 2 for 2 at Dragon Bar
  • holding it down like no other [again]...and having more fun than anyone else in the process
  • late nite pizza
  • the cabbie who didn't know where to go
  • a little more soccer
  • brunch with Nick and the guy who was in Peter's closet
  • spending some time in the music store
  • bringing back the trance...and a 2 for 1 deal
  • the coolest voice ever
  • a nice cup of coffee and stroll thru pac heights before heading home
  • eating Arby's for the first time since high school
  • realizing why I haven't eaten Arby's since high school
  • getting home
aight...time for rest for another week of the grind.

note: unfortunately the streak of randomly running into someone I know in the City came to an end, altho I didn't run into some people I was planning on seeing, just not exactly when I planned on seeing them.

No comments: