This is likely to run short because I've got a bit of a headache [tension...need massage]. But I do want to note a couple events of serious significance in my life. I paid my own rent for the first time today. [Again, I know I'm a little late on the adulthood/financial independence train] So that was the beginning.As for today's end, it's the reason my rent came a few days late: I finally signed the 3-month lease, signaling the end of my time here in this wonderful apartment and the cute city of Glendale. The lease expires on October 31st (maybe I'll be able to stay a few extra days and move the following weekend but I'll figure out the details as them come).
So, I'm beginning the end of living here at The Regent in Glendale. A pretty crazy day in those regards. I'm really happy about growing up and taking care of myself and excited about the last few months here and finding a new place to live.
It was a long day at work [even if not the longest in terms of hours] and I've got laundry to do [it's in the wash] and I just want to relax now. A weekend of relaxing sounds really nice after some pretty intense weekends of late...ahhhh
[I'll actually say when it happens, but expect some new pics on the flickr soon...got some film last nite and i'm looking for a lil present to myself soon too =p]
update: being the silly person i am, my old blogs are back in effect [at least there for the viewing for those who didn't know]. linked on the right again...while there are beginnings and ends, somethings just are and sometimes u just gotta let them be what they are for a while...
No comments:
Post a Comment