I'm in the process of uploading a ton of pics on to my flickr. This time around it's a bunch of the artistic attempt at photography. I'm pleasantly surprised with a few of the results, mainly because I made a random attempt at taking pics at nite. I can tell you I've got a long way to go and I could definitely expand my knowledge greatly but I'm glad some of the stuff worked out. I'm tossing pretty much everything up so no everything is amazing. As always, it's just a bit of the world I see. Or maybe as I see it...
_____________________________
in my defense, i didn't print the pictures myself. [also, the pics on CD features is cool but unfortunately costco doesn't keep stuff clean enough and so there are little specs of dust...but i'm just happy to be able to upload my film pics on the cheap] i used to spent a lot of time in the darkroom at school working on getting a sweet print out of a not so stellar negative. that's the skill i did possess.
No comments:
Post a Comment