Monday, August 13, 2007

Glorious

There's a song by Andreas Johnson titled Glorious. Peter dropped it on me back in college. It's an amazing song...one of those songs that just blows your mind. Last nite was glorious. I went to the beach late at nite hoping to see some of the Perseid meteor shower. In the end I dunno if I really saw anything [haha...at the least a couple of shooting starts but maybe they were meteors]. Either way, it was amazing to just lie out at the beach at nite and stare at the stars. The only downside? I know at least one homeless guy kinda lives there and in general I was just kinda creeped out, worried about getting murdered by a psycho ax killer who haunts the beach...haha.

The stars were amazing and my drive home with the windows down and music blaring was amazing [as was the drive to the beach]. A while back I wrote about going on amazing drives, windows down, trance music blasting. Last nite was one of those nites with just an amazing drive.

The winding turns of Sunset Blvd from PCH as you get closer to the PCH is one of my favorite stretches I've ever driven on. Somewhat like something you'd see in a car commercial. Driving it at nite with music that alters your life is an experience. Anyway, I'm too lazy to write much more...go checkout the song I mentioned at the start of this post...it's amazing.

Once again, I'm looking forward to this...

No comments: