I love my bucket of a car, Val. But thoughts of buying a new car do cross my mind. For a while I was set on saving up and getting either a BMW 3-series or the Lexus IS. But, both of those cars are just flat out played out [and the Lexus mos def will be by the time I make a purchase]. I'd like to rock something with a little more style or personality anyway. At least something more me. The other option I came up with in a silly moment is going old school and buying a tricked out muscle car, because I'm such a muscle car kinda guy. Haha. Anyway...I'm seriously thinking about getting a Mini when I do buy a car...but who knows when that will be...gotta save some cash first [and move which is going to eat into any $$$ I save up between now and then].
No comments:
Post a Comment