Thursday, August 30, 2007

it's back...

It's been a good week. Somethings are hard (it's been not the best week ever in terms of my productivity level at work and I grow frustrated with myself at times) but in a general sense I feel like this week and the month of August were big and important and just good.

August, my favorite month of the year as I wrote about before, comes to a close tomorrow. It sounds funny, but I'm sad to see it go. I predicted a big month and it definitely did not disappoint. I wrote to my friend Peter, who spent this entire month in Scotland...returning tomorrow, and expressed that I thought this month would be life changing for the both of us. From out brief chats online, sounds like his month went really well. For me, I didn't think I'd feel the way I do as the month progressed. But sometimes you just get to a point and turn a corner to feeling something new.

But what I feel isn't new. It feels like me to be honest. I wrote about finding myself again, getting back to me. Some of it is old, some of it is new...but I really feel back to being me. I think it was there for a while and just needed some time to happen, some time for me to see it.

I see everything in life as a process. So when I say it's back or I'm back, obviously there's still room for growth, change, improvement, finding even more of myself. I just really feel like I'm moving, looking, thinking forward...and it's really, really nice. =]

And I wouldn't be at this point if it weren't for all my family and friends...thank u for being there and just being awesome like u are.

No comments: