I really enjoy blogging but for the past few days I haven't really been in the mood to write. It makes me kinda sad cuz I feel in I'm off to a lethargic start. Anyway, today at work I read a case that contained references to a "Herculean effort" and a "Hydra" in the first sentence. It was the most ridiculous opinion I've ever come across.
Besides that I turned in my first research memo today. Hopefully it's useful. To be honest, I'm pretty comfortable with the idea that a lot of learning is going to occur in the coming months and so I'm not gonna stress too much [beyond the stress necessary to work hard]. I'm gonna just continue to try my hardest and hopefully get better [and build more stamina...a couple of 10-hour days has shown me that I should work on maintaining my focus a little more but I think I've done pretty well].
I guess that's all for now. Like I said, I'm lacking inspiration. Life is kinda weird right now, I feel really good in some ways but at the same time I also know that no one really knows how I'm doing. It's not that people don't really know or I'm misunderstood, I guess it's just a personal thing inside of me.
No comments:
Post a Comment