Saturday, July 21, 2007

the laziest day

I accomplished next to nothing today. =p It was pretty sad but in some ways I needed it. Not that I've been out going crazy working like a maniac and partying hard. But after a couple weeks of work [which is a continuing learning process] it was nice to spend a day sleeping on and off throughout all of it and just lounging. I wrote about how I could use some 'me time' and I definitely got it today.

Beyond vegging out I enjoyed just relaxing and spending some time with my thoughts and feelings and reflections. The one thing I did accomplish today? I headed out to the local Barnes & Noble and enjoyed a nice black tea while doing a little writing. I enjoy writing a lot, even though I feel I'm not particularly good at it. Tonight I just spent some time expressing myself in a different manner than usual: not in this forum on my blog or in my journal but rather just on paper in a specific form. I'd also like to spend some time this weekend writing in my journal but now that I'm home, the TV calls to me. hehe.

Unlike today, I hope to accomplish a lot tomorrow. A haircut will hopefully happen as well as some clothes shopping for work along with some other errands and a little cleaning up around the house. After a day like today that all sounds intimidating. Plus, I feel a need to do some work that I brought home and I've also got the Snow Patrol concert to go to in the evening.

Wow, looking at all that I'm already tired. Haha. Time to relax some more to prepare for tomorrow. =p

No comments: