There's a perfect dance party in my mind. The beats are hot, an uninterrupted flow of music, a perfect playlist from within my mind. The ppl are my ppl: they love to dance, they know how to get down, they appreciate music and ppl who love to dance too.
It's not some freakfest, where all everyone does is bump n grind. Don't get me wrong, the ladies love my bump n grind and while there's some of that, that's not what it's about. It's about feelin the beat, moving yo' feet, and just puttin it down. It's about love: of music, dancin, wild n' out.
It's not all ppl I know but there are a lot of them there. And the thing is, not everyone knows what's coming their way. My true ppls do [cuz they done seen it and are in the know]. But it really is like ya don't know. But I guess there's a reason most don't know...it's just kinda how I roll.
Maybe the party will happen, I think it will [possibly my birfday? hopefully my wedding too (with my homies rockin the Thriller dance with me)? we'll see].
No comments:
Post a Comment