I'm not in the blogging mood I thought I'd be in when it came to writing this but I'm hoping to push thru and express the things I'd like to say in an articulate manner. I'm starting a new blog because it seems like this is a good time to start fresh and have a new beginning. In large part it's because of the job that starts the tomorrow. Originally I figured I'd wait until October to start, giving my old blog one full year and also starting anew when I move to a new place. But the start of the job as well as other things in life made it seem like the right time to start fresh.
The name of the blog "an old beginning" represents how I've been at this place in my life before in many ways. Without going into much detail, I'm in a place trying to really establish myself again and take the next step in life, finding my way. At the same time, while it's familiar in some ways, it's the start to things in others. A new job, the opportunity to meet new people, the chance to spread a wider net and grow.
The future is full of opportunity and one can never really predict what will come. I'm happy that thru all my experiences my family and friends supported me and had faith in me. They've helped me remember who I really am and shown me what it really means to be cared about. I don't know where I'd be without them.
To be honest I'm scared about some things and I continue to struggle with others. But I'm looking forward and trying to step forward as well. I guess that's what this new blog is about, one of the baby steps forward. I'm sure it will be much of the same [even the layout is the same as my old one after I changed it and many of the side info will reappear as I work on the blog] but it represents something new.
1 comment:
This blog feels like you're in the same apartment but have just switched rooms, hehe.
Post a Comment